PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN ANY STUDIO ACTIVITIES.
- Payment is required when your appointment is booked to reserve your time with a certified instructor. We accept Visa, MasterCard, cash and/or check.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
- ALL CLASSES ARE 55 MINUTES IN LENGTH UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
- All group and private classes are by appointment only. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Those without reservations may join an appropriate group class as space permits and instructor consents. All apparatus classes require prior evaluation of fitness/pilates level.
- Our group classes are on a first come, first serve basis with reservations to secure your spot in class, so you can have the peace of mind. If the class is full, you will be placed on a wait list. Or you are welcome to drop in as a stand-by student, but there is no guarantee for a spot.
- As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones and refrain from wearing heavy perfumes, colognes and scented lotions.
- Unless otherwise noted, all packages are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable. Any unused classes/sessions shall terminate and expire 3 months from the purchase date.
- We understand that there may be times that you have to cancel your session. Please give us a 24 hour advance notice if you must cancel or change any appointment that you have scheduled with us. No shows or late cancellations will automatically be deducted from your package.
- If you are taking duets or a group class, it is your responsibility to notify the studio as well as your partner(s) if you will be missing a class at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not, you will be charged for the session. If you DO give proper notification, the instructor can reschedule the class or the participants can opt to adjust their prepaid packages to possibly join an appropriate other class or have a private one-on-one session with the instructor.
- If you are running more than 15 minutes late, please call and let us know, otherwise the session will be cancelled and charged. We will not be able to extend a session to make up the difference in any time lost.
- Arrive on time for your session to ensure a healthy warmup and to avoid interrupting the class in progress.
- Client is solely responsible for attending the appropriate class level.
- In case of teacher/trainer emergency, another Khore trainer will automatically be substituted for the session and reasonable effort will be made to notify affected clients.
- Please maintain current contact information with Khore LLC.
- Khore LLC will not be responsible or liable for any article lost, stolen or damaged in or about the studio.
Your Safety is our top priority:
With that in mind, we ask that the following rules be followed, so that everyone may enjoy a safe experience at Khore.
As always, before starting any new exercise program, be sure to check with your healthcare professional if you have any conditions such as the following:
- Past injuries such as whiplash, sprains, unstable joints, disc problems
- Prescription drug use
- Chronic disease such as arthritis, osteoporosis, etc.
- Personal or family history of high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, obesity, high cholesterol, pulmonary disease, history of cardiovascular disease